Friday, April 30, 2010

Comments 4 Kids (Final Update)




Week 9: For this week I commented on Moturoa's 2010 blog from New Zealand. This was the post I looked at. Here is the comment I left: "Hi, I am an Education Student at the University of South Alabama, taking a class called EDM310. I am sorry to hear that someone pooped in your school pool as well. At least the link to the site with the game was pretty fun and instructive. Hopefully, that won't happen to you guys in the future."

Week 10: The blog I posted on for this week, Mrs. Kolbert's Class blog was very good. I commented on "Leo's" blog post called "St. Patrick's Day." Here is my comment: "Hello, I am also a student at the University of South Alabama EDM 310 (Educational Media), I know that you are always supposed to wear green on St. Patty’s day. I also know that it is a sign of respect for the nation, and since I am part Irish I love it. James Joyce is one of my favorite writers, and he was Irish, so I like St. Patrick’s day for that reason too."

Week 12: I commented on the "Team One Rock Stars" blog. I left the following comment on Mahana'a post, entitled "Get read, set, go!" : Mahana, Hello, I am a college student at The University of South Alabama. I am reading and commenting on blogs in school all over the world for a class called EDM 310. This was a really nice post. I liked the drawing and I am glad you liked the obstacle course. Keep up the good work."

Week 13: I visited Room 14 and commented on this post by "Eleva" Here is what I said: "Eleva,
Hello, I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am reading and commenting on blogs all over the world for a class called EDM 310. The skating limbo game sounds like fun, even though I know I am a terrible skater. Keep up the good work, your class's blog is very impressive."

Week 14: I commented on Mrs. Kathy Cassidy's class blog. I looked at a post by "Hayden" about baseball and hockey. In the post, Hayden says that his dad taught him both baseball and hockey. I told him that I played baseball in college and that we don't get to play hockey very much in Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment